15 October 2010

it's year three and we've got it all to play for

It came to that time of year again when Uni lurched in. I must admit being back in the student life is wicked, I cant fault it...except for the lack of money but that's a way of life these days isn't it? Anyway that's enough of scary money talk and back to scary 'Uni's starting' talk. Our first project is to create an experience for Cardiff Airport, now I don't know if you people of the interweb have ever been there but trust me it's pretty bleak; like über clinical, please don't take my spleen when I'm not looking, bleak. But the people there seem friendly enough.

This is a, kind of, but not really, live brief with Elmwood in London. They came up with the brief and set us to the work. The strange thing with this project was at the beginning we weren't exactly told what we were meant to deliver, this was frustrating to say the least. However, 3 weeks in and it seems that people know the score, partially anyway, even if some people didn't get the feedback they were looking for. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with, should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment